The Archdiocese of Chicago issued St. Ladislaus Parish certificate allowing the implementation of the first phase of reopening the church after a break caused by a coronavirus pandemic. Currently, we are able to come to the temple for private prayer, adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, or for the sacrament of reconciliation. Attending to Mass will be possible in the second phase; we do not know the term of the second phase.
Believers who come to church are required to respect the following principles:
- no more than ten worshippers can be in the church at one time;
- if there are more people waiting outside the church, the prayer time in the church should be limited to 20 minutes;
- people who are sick or have symptoms of illness should not enter church;
- at the entrance to the church, we disinfect our hands;
- we wear masks throughout our stay in church;
- the faithful keep a distance of 6 feet; they sit in the church separately; only in designated places.
In order to ensure health safety, a group of volunteers will supervise compliance with the above principles. We ask for your understanding and cooperation.
For the first time after a break caused by the coronavirus pandemic, we will be able to come to church for private prayer on Sunday, between from 3.00pm to 5.00pm. From Monday to Friday, St. Ladislaus church will be open in the following hours:
- 3.00pm – 4.15pm – time for private prayer;
- 4.30pm – 5.30pm – an opportunity for the sacrament of reconciliation;
- 6.00pm – 6.45pm – Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.
To participate in the adoration of the Blessed Sacrament you need to sign up in advance by calling the parish office; call: 773-725-2300.